Adventure Toursalong the Meewasin Valley
$ 59per rider
Our 1 hour tour includes an informative and fun tour around the Meewasin valley on your own personal transporter. Take in the amazing views and rich history Saskatoon has to offer.
Discover Saskatoon In A Whole New Way
Eco Glide Adventures is a guided, self-balancing, personal transporter tour company. We use segways, or Ninebots, to glide the Meewasin trail or create a personalized adventure event just for you or your company.
What To Expect
After completing our Adventure Training Clinic, we will glide through the Meewasin Trail at varying speeds through a route designed to expose you to the beauty of South Saskatchewan River and Saskatoon.
What To Bring
- Closed toe shoes with no heel
- Comfortable weather appropriate clothing
- Gloves in cooler weather
You must give us at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule your Adventure Tour. No refund or credit will be issued if you contact us less than 24 hours before your tour is scheduled to begin. No refund or credit or rescheduling will be issued if you do not show up for your scheduled Adventure Tour.
- Have valid photo identification
- Must be at least 15 years old (15 to 17 year old need to have a signed parental consent form)
- Weigh between 60 and 290 lbs (27 to 132 kgs)
- Be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for approximately 1 ½ hours
- Wearing closed toe shoes without a heel
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate on and Adventure Tour.
- Riders are responsible for all damage to equipment and will be required to pay damage fees as assessed by a company manager. We reserve the right to end the Adventure Tour of any participants whom are riding in a dangerous fashion, are under the influence of drugs/ alcohol or are not obeying the instructions of their tour guide.
Code of Conduct
- Helmet must be worn at all times.
- Pedestrians have the right of way on the trail.
- Keep to the right and pass slowly on the left.
- Stay single file and follow the guide’s instructions.
- No use of electronic devices while gliding.
- Stay on the trail at all times.
- If you need to stop pull off to the right side of the trail and alert your guide.
- No taking photos while gliding the guide will stop and provide opportunities to take photos periodically while on the Adventure Tour.
- No smoking or drinking while gliding.
- Take in the beautiful views and enjoy your Adventure Tour!
We Run, Rain or Shine
Our Adventure Tours will run rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by the tour guide. Should an Adventure Tour be cancelled due to unsafe conditions, gift certificates will be issued to participants for later use.